Hi, I am so glad to see you here and thank you for your interests in learning more about me.
Currently, I am pursuing a Master of Science degree @ Brown University, USA (one of the eight private Ivy League universities) with a concentration in Computer Science (AI/ML Research Track). Also, I am a student research assistant @ Serre Lab advised by Prof. Thomas Serre and Prof. Drew Linsely. Previously, I completed my undergraduate study @ University of Nottingham, UK (top 100 in QS Global Ranking) with first-class honors in Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence.
My current research interest lies in human-AI alignment with a focus on visual perception. I am seeking to reveal the factors that influence the alignment between human visual features and deep neural network representations, and harness insights from cognitive science and neuroscience (brain-inspired learning) to make AI systems/algorithms more interpretable, robust, and reliable. Specifically, I am interested in the following directions:
- What explicit and implicit visual information are learned by humans and machines?
- How do they prioritize and process visual cues differently to drive decision making?
- To what degree are human perception robust to adversarial attacks and out-of-distributed data?
- How to implement models that are resistant to these inputs without compromising its performance on IID data?
- How to build computational models that can “see” like humans?
- Can we teach these models with less human annotation?
- M.Sc. Computer Science @ Brown University, 09/2022 - Present
- B.Sc. Computer Science with AI @ University of Nottingham, 09/2017 - 08/2021
- Student Research Assistant @ Serre Lab (Brown University), 03/2023 - present
- Student Research Assistant @ Mixed Reality Lab (University of Nottingham), 06/2021 - 011/2021
- Student Research Assistant @ NVIDIA Joint-Lab on Mixed Reality (NVIDIA Technology Centre), 09/2020 - 05/2021
- Student Research Assistant @ Berkeley DeepDrive (University of California, Berkeley), 06/2020 - 09/2020
- Research & Development Engineer Intern (Automobile Software) @ NIO, Inc., 11/2021 - 08/2022
- Software Engineer Intern (Video Streaming) @ Juphoon System Software Ltd., 07/2018 - 09/2018
I love to work with people from different backgrounds to solve real-world problems with interdisciplinary knowledge. I believe this process can always boost my creativity, critical thinking, and knowledge transfer. Feel free to reach out to me @ My Email.